The Adult Day Service Program is licensed by the State of New Hampshire. It is supported by funds from the United Way of Greater Nashua, the Department of Education, the Child and Adult Care Food Program, and the Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services.
Adult Day Services
It is difficult worrying about a loved one being alone during the day. This is especially true if they have medical issues or are feeling socially isolated and depressed.
Our Adult Day Service Program (ADSP) is designed for seniors and disabled adults who are looking for a stimulating, supportive environment.
- Range in age from 40 to over 90 years old
- Have a wide variety of medical issues—Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Diabetes, Arthritis, Brain Injuries, Depression—to name a few
- Use walkers and canes if necessary, and wheelchairs for longer distances
- Have a great time socializing with new friends
- Open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.– 3:30 p.m.
- Located at the Alvirne Vocational High School in Hudson
- Transportation options for Nashua, Hudson, and Litchfield areas
- Staffed by nurses, a dietitian, activity coordinator and assistants, and dietary aides.
- Breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon snack served
- Includes memory enhancement activities, musical entertainment, exercise and movement
programs, arts and craft projects, current event discussions, and many other seasonal
- Affordable Program Fees are covered by private payments, long term care insurance
and Medicaid. State subsidies, grants and discounted fees are also available.
For more information, please contact the Adult Day Service Program at (603) 883-0994.