Personal Care Services
"Now I can get out in the community, I can even ride buses to the mall."
Your Home: We help with everyday living needs in the comfort of your home.
Your Worker: You can hire a neighbor, friend, or relative (not a spouse) to provide your services or can select from our worker registry.
Your Schedule: You are in control of when you want services and what services you want.
Your Choice: You train your worker to provide individual care to your own specifications.
- Non Medical Services
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Bathing and Personal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation to Appointments and Errands
- Organizing Paperwork and Mail
- Methods of Payment
- Private Pay ($19/hr)
- Medicaid Choices for Independence (CFI)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Veterans-Wartime Pension /Widow's Pension Aid and Attendance
Call Today for a FREE
Daily Living Needs Assessment
For more information about Personal Care Services, please contact Gateways Community Services.