Family Support :: Campership
Summer camp can be an enriching experience for individuals with developmental disabilities. Campership requests are accepted between March 1st through June 30th.
Gateways Community Services' Camp Program offers the following:
Some of the camps our children and adults have attended:
- Tips for finding a summer camp
- List of summer camps that our campers have attended
- Helping your child cope at summer camp
- List of financial assistance options
- Camperships for individuals eligible for family support services
- And other information or assistance that you may need for your child or adult with a developmental disability.
- Naticook Day Camp
- Camp Sno-Mo at Easter Seals
- Camp Sargent at YMCA
- Camp Allen
- Camp Horizons
For more information on camperships, please call Campership at 459-2758.
2017 Campership Request Instructions (PDF)
2017 Campership Request Form (PDF)
<<< Back to Family Support